Little Farmers Risk & Play
Play is the means by which children communicate with an experience the world. It is vital to the healthy development of the child, helping their body and brain grow in flexibility and adaptability. It is how we learn about our environment and develop our mechanisms for survival. The impulse to play supports the healthy development and well-being of individuals and their communications.
- Little Farmers play area has been designed to cater for a mixed range of ages and abilities and contains elements of risk for all ages. Parents should supervise younger children carefully and be comfortable that the risks contained are suitable for the abilities of their children before allowing them to play here.
- It is important for our children to learn to manage such risks at an early age. We hope you will enjoy the experience and their physical and mental health will be beneficiaries at the expense, maybe, of a few cuts and grazes. Risky play also develops your executive function, the part of your brain in charge of decision making. Deciding whether to jump off something tests the limits of your judgment. The only way to learn to make good decisions is by practising making decisions.
- We accept no responsibility for loss, accidents or injury that may occur during the play period.
- Only food/drink that is bought on the premises can be grazed on.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations – if you wish to cancel your session this needs to be done 48 hours prior and if paid in advance you will be rebooked on to another session. No refunds are available.
These terms and conditions are for the safety for all people using Little Farmers and we cannot accept any responsibility for an injury caused to anyone using this equipment. Please enjoy your time at Craigie’s little Farmers.
To keep you save have had to put some measures in place to ensure we are compliant with COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please arrive at Craigie’s within 10-minutes of the start time of your booked time.
- All adults (apart from exempt conditions) are required to wear a mask on entry this can be removed when seated.
- Do not enter if you have been in contact with anyone suffering from the virus, or symptoms of the virus, nor if you yourself have any symptoms of the virus.
- Sanitiser to be used on entry to Little Farmers.
- Please respect social distancing and be mindful of others.
These measures are put in place for your safety, please enjoy your time at Craigie’s little Farmers.