We are excited to welcome you to Little Farmers, but there are a few things to note before your visit – we’ll get back to the fun stuff after this short message!
In line with current Scottish Government guidance:
- Little Farmers is open seven days a week to visitors from across Scotland
- All visitors must pre-book a ticket in advance of a visit
- If travelling in groups, please only gather in groups of up to 10 adults from four households
- You must wear a face mask when moving around indoors if aged 11 and over unless you have a medical exemption
- Stay 1 metre apart from those outside of your household
- Our toilet facilities are open, and we have hand washing facilities throughout Little Farmers and at Craigies Farm
- Food and drink must be ordered via our nifty app and we will bring your food order to your table when ready
Please respect the rules during your visit so that we can help one another stay safe, while having fun! We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you.
See you soon at Little Farmers, stay safe!